Thursday, December 10, 2009

News Flash: Elin Tells Tiger, "I'm Stayin--I'm Stayin . . ."

















According to a report from NYDailyNews.com, Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, is going to hang in there with Tiger despite his alleged infidelities. I have to give El Tigre's wife Big Ups for the courage, resiliency and intestinal fortitude that I am sure it will take to stay in a marriage that is now marred in controversy, humiliation and tabloid paparazzi, and let us not forget shark-like bloggers.


It is also reported that Nordegren is going to stay for the kids. I just hope that she and Tiger get some outstanding marriage counseling going forward because this is not going to be easy, especially if Tiger's body count continues to rise. Elin must definitely love Tiger (a lot) or is she doing it for the alleged upgrade to the old prenup. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment