Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big Ups To Vince Young! Welcome Back to A.I. and I Don't Mean Artificial Intelligence!






















It's been a long time coming, and now finally Tennessee Titan Quarterback Vince Young's change has apparently finally come. Well, actually Vince Young hasn't been in the league that long, but I guess four years is long enough to wait, and when you are a former Heisman Trophy winner and everybody's All-American coming out of college, and into the NFL ranks there really isn't that much margin for error--at least not for the former Texas Longhorn Young.

In any case, I am ecstatic that Young seems to have finally turned the QB corner because he is just too talented to be a second string QB in the NFL. Young has started five games for the Titans this season, and due to his leadership the resurgent Titans are 5-0 with Young running the show on the field.

Keep rising to the occasion V. Young--be you, do you! To read more about V. Young's resurgence click here . . .

Meanwhile, back at the ranch . . .

I am even happier to report that the Philadelphia 76ers organization stepped up big time to sign A.I--that's right--Allen Iverson (thatA.I.) to a one-year contract. You didn't see it coming? Neither did I. Hopefully, A.I. will show all the pro basketball skeptics who doubt that he can still compete at the high-level that we have all come to know and love.
I watched a very poignant A.I. on Sportscenter this morning . . . and he was very emotional about the lack of disregard that NBA teams had for his body of work--talk about one hellacious chip on A.I.'s shoulder. Hopefully, Iverson will turn all the disses to misses for the opposing teams for the remainder of the season by proving his critics wrong; actions will always speak louder than words.

Nevertheless, do your thing A.I. and show the world how intelligent the Sixers' organization was to sign you--even if it was for the reported $650,000 league minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment