Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Do You Know Who Tony Hansberry Is?


I didn't, until earlier this morning when I received an email from my sister, Carolyn. It's amazing how these types of noteworthy and newsworthy items get little or no air play or coverage by the mainstream media. Actually, IMO, I think this story should have been on the cover of major news dailies around the country. Perhaps it was and I somehow managed to miss it. Anyway, enough of my ranting. Tony Hansberry is a 14-year-0ld kid who developed a new way to stitch wounds. I don't want to tell the story, but deem it more appropriate for you to read about him here just in case you managed to find yourself trapped underneath some kind of digital rock like me or something four months ago when the story apparently first hit the news waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment